With Spring in full effect its always great to have a quick, easy, healthy and delicious recipe on hand. These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the perfect side to compliment any Springtime dish!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a big bowl, add brussels sprouts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything to combine well.
- Spread the brussels sprouts mixture onto a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Don’t forget to toss once halfway through baking.
- You should bake it for about 25 minutes or until the brussels sprouts are golden brown on the edges.
- Before serving topping with Parmesan cheese.
Thank you Primavera Kitchen for the “Sprout” of Inspiration. To find more wonderful recipes head to http://www.primaverakitchen.com