Now that we have a break from this crazy Georgia weather, how about grilling up some of this yummy grilled Mexican street. It is the perfect side dish and my family loves corn on the cob.
- 4 ears corn
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ cups sour cream
- ¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 lime, juiced
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 2 limes cut into wedges, for garnish
- Remove the husks of the corn leaving the core attached. Grill the corn turning once on a hot grill or cast iron pan until it starts to get slightly charred.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and cilantro. Remove the corn from the grill and slather with the mayonnaise mix. Squeeze the lime juice over the corn and heavily season with parmesan. Sprinkle with chili powder
Thank you Recipe Critic for this amazing version of corn on the cob. If you loved this recipe and would like to see more head over to www.therecipecritic.com