With school starting back, it can be hard to be creative with a kiddo’s lunch menu. This is a list of 20 packed lunches that will make the transition smoother.
- A Waffle Taco Bar is something you don’t see everyday! Include ground turkey, cheese and tomatoes and other favorite taco toppings. Yum.
- Jurassic Park fans will love this roaring fun Dinosaur Bento Lunch.
- Corn dog muffins with cheese wands and clementines give your kiddo a bit of comfort food and healthy food.
- Make a big batch of Chicken Parmesan Meatballs. Not only will the kids love them, but they make great lunches for moms and dads, too!
- Make sandwiches a little more interesting by turning them into wraps instead, like this Turkey Bacon Ranch Wrap.
- Nothing will make your kid happier than some 4 Cheese Pepperoni Pizza Bites paired with fresh fruits and veggies.
- Make some ham and cheese pinwheels in batches. They’re yummy for breakfast or lunch.
- Make baked ravioli for dinner, and then put some in kiddo’s lunchbox the next day. Two meals, just one prep!
- How much will your kids love Polka Dot Pizza Dippers? Make them with biscuit dough and pepperoni slices, and serve them with some marinara sauce on the side.
- PB&J gets a new twist on a tortilla with a banana in the middle — a PB&J & Banana Burrito!
- Comfort food in the lunchbox IS possible. Just make these chicken pot pie cupcakes and see for yourself.
- Pair cheddar with crunchy apples in Apple and Cheddar Quesadillas. Kids love them! Serve alongside fresh veggies and dip.
- Cream cheese and ham pinwheels are delicious and EASY. Great for party appetizers, too.
- Send a healthy taco salad in the lunchbox. Include some tortilla chips or corn chips on the side if those are a must for your kiddo.
- Peanut butter and apple waffle sandwiches are sure to be tasty. Check out her fruit-infused water idea, too!
- Nothing is more comforting than a hot lunch on a chilly day. Kids will love these grilled cheese roll-ups with a thermos full of tomato soup.
- Rolls are perfect for making sandwiches for little hands, like this turkey and cheese roll served with goldfish crackers, green pepper slices and fruit.
- Spaghetti pie muffins: You don’t need a specific recipe… just bake whatever you make into muffin tins and add some cheese on top. Yum!
- Put their favorite sandwich fixings on a skewer to make sandwich kabobs. Don’t forget the veggies!
- BLT pinwheels are a fun spin on a classic sandwich.
Shout out to One Crazy House blog for these delicious lunches! For many more quick, easy, and inspiring lunch ideas, go to www.onecrazyhouse.com.