Fall is in the air but Summer is still here! This Sand Pudding is a yummy way to say goodbye to Summer.
- 1 Packages Vanilla Wafers
- 2 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 C Butter
- 2/3 C Powdered Sugar
- 2 Small Packages French Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 3/4 C Milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- Add Vanilla Wafers and 2 Oreos to your food processor and crush until they resemble sand.
- In a small bowl, cream together softened 8 oz cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In another larger bowl, mix pudding with milk and then add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix together.
- Fold in all of the Cool Whip.
- Layer into a bucket in this order: sand, pudding, sand, pudding, sand.
Tip: Line the sand pail with wax paper, before filling. Chill in fridge at least one hour before serving.
Thank you to the blog Simple & Savings for this delicious recipe. If you wish to see more recipes that are just as amazing, head over to www.savingdollarsandsense.com.