The temperature is starting to cool, the leaves are starting to change, and that means it’s time to start thinking about CARAMEL APPLES! Here is a delicious spin on a traditional fall treat, perfect for an after-school snack, tailgate dip, or just to munch on!
- • 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese softened
- • 1/4 c. caramel, plus more for topping
- • 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- • 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- • kosher salt
- • 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- • 1 c. Granny Smith apple, finely chopped
- • 2 c. pecans, toasted and chopped
- • RITZ Crackers, for serving
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese with caramel, lemon juice, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt until combined.
- Fold in cheddar and green apples. Transfer mixture to a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Freeze until firm, 30 minutes.
- To a plate, add pecans. Roll cheese ball in pecans, then transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with more caramel and sprinkle with more salt.
- Serve with crackers.
Thank you to the following blog for this delicious fall recipe. Click the link for more delicious recipes: www.delish.com