These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only pumpkin chocolate chip muffin recipe you will ever need. The Bear of Real Estate – Think Melissa Team approved!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (see Note for substitution)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 400°. Place paper liners in a regular sized muffin pan.
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt; Add flour mixture slowly to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths to almost all the way full.
3) Bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Do not overbake. It makes all the difference between a good and a great muffin. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Makes 2 dozen muffins.
Shout out to the Girl Who Eats Everything blog for this Delicious fall treat! For more yummy recipes click the below link: www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com