With Jack Frost nipping at our noses, why not enjoy his signature cocktail! This yummy drink is perfect for your upcoming holiday parties.
- Light corn syrup or honey for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup blue curacao
- ½ cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
- In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.