It’s the end of summer and it’s still HOT!!! Welcome September with this awesome frozen drink to help you stay cool.
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, chilled
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur, chilled
- 1/4 cup dark crème de cacao liqueur, chilled
- 1/4 cup black or dark rum, chilled
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Garnishes: whipped cream, maraschino cherries
Combine first 7 ingredients in a blender; process until finely chopped. Add ice cream; process until smooth. Pour into parfait glasses. Garnish, if desired.
Thank you to Coastal Living for helping with our recipe of the week. For more great recipes, click here to see what they have for you!