Super Bowl Sunday is five days away! Time to start prepping for that party and this easy dip is guaranteed to be a winner with any crowd.
- 1 lb. hot Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa (I used Pace Hot salsa but you can use medium or mild)
- ¼ cup sliced green onion and shredded cheese for topping (optional)
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Brown the sausage, drain and place it in the slow cooker.
- Add cream cheese, salsa, and sour cream. Stir together, the cream cheese will take time to melt.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once the cooking time is done, stir. You can switch it to warm setting to keep it hot.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and green onions on top, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!