Mornings can be so busy that we often skip breakfast or grab something that isn’t necessarily the healthiest. Here is a simple recipe you can prepare ahead of time and then grab on the go! Feel free to get creative and try your own ingredients!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 9 large whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- 3 strips cooked chopped bacon
- 3 tablespoons thawed frozen spinach, drained
- 3 tbsp diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp diced onion
- 3 tbsp diced bell pepper
- 2 oz shredded cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Fill and place tins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until set.