Creamy Garlic Chicken & Broccoli
Here is a delicious Tasty Tuesday for Creamy Garlic Chicken & Broccoli that can be served over rice or pasta. I cannot wait to make it for my family
- 2 Lbs Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Kosher or Sea Salt, to Taste
- Fresh Cracked Pepper, to Taste
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 4 – 5 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Can 10 ½ Oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¾ Cup Water
- 2 – 3 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 1 Tsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
Season Chicken with Salt, Pepper and Paprika.
Heat Large Pan on Medium – High Heat. Melt Half the Butter. Add the Chicken, and Cook for 5 Minutes on Each Side or until the Chicken is Browned. Remove Chicken from Pan, Cover and Keep Warm.
In Same Pan Melt Remaining 2 Tbsp of Butter, Add the Garlic and Cook until Garlic is Lightly Brown. Whisk in the Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and Water. Cook until the Mixture is Hot and Bubbly. Turn to Low.
Add Chicken and Broccoli Back into the Pan. Cover. Cook for an Additional 10 Minutes.
Serve over Pasta or Rice. Garnish with Parsley.
Click the link below for a How-To video.