Whether you’re a student looking to spoil your teacher with a special token of gratitude or a teacher hoping to score a well deserved discount, there are plenty of deals to be had on and around Teacher Appreciation Week, May 8-12. Click the link below to see the around town deals from flowers, and food to deals discounts and coupons.
DEALS, DISCOUNTS AND COUPONS FOR EDUCATORS
Teacher Appreciation Week gives teachers a huge variety of options for saving on all kinds of purchases.
- Adobe: Teachers and students don’t need a coupon code to take 60 percent off a Creative Cloud purchase.
- Aerosoles: Teachers take 15 percent off of in-store purchases priced $39.99 or higher.
- Banana Republic: Students and teachers with valid ID can take 15 percent off full-priced in-store purchases.
- Barnes & Noble: Receive 25 percent off during Educator Appreciation Days and 20 percent off year round.
- Bonobos: College and K-12 teachers can get a 15 percent discount for five orders throughout the year when they verify with Bonobos through SheerID.
- Caesar’s Palace: Teachers are one of the groups to receive 10 percent off when staying at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
- Costco: U.S. teachers who sign up for a new membership online will receive over $50 in exclusive savings.
- Dollar Tree: Get 10 percent off with a valid school ID at participating stores.
- FedEx Office: Teachers get 15 percent off nearly all products and services at participating locations.
- Gel Pro: The spirit of teacher appreciation gets educators 25 percent off their gel mat purchases through the end of 2018.
- Hanes: Teachers and retired educators can save 10 percent on purchases from Hanes.com, Champion.com, OneHanesPlace.com and JustMySize.com.
- J. Crew: Students and teachers save 15 percent on in-store purchases. No coupon code necessary.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store: Get a Teacher Rewards discount card and save 15 percent on purchases every day both in store and online.
- Kate Spade: Get 15 percent off with a valid school ID at any Kate Spade store.
- Karen Kane: After a short verification process, students and teachers can take 20 percent off all purchases any time.
- Kayla Itsines: Teachers and students are among the select groups that can take 20 percent off exercise membership purchases.
- Lakeshore Learning: Teachers Club members can take 20 percent off any one non-sale item through May 1.
- The Limited: Get 15 percent off any in-store purchase by showing your school ID.
- Loft: Teachers get 15 percent off as part of LOFT’s exclusive educator-only perks year-round.
- Madewell: U.S. teachers receive an exclusive 15 percent discount on in-store purchases with a valid teacher ID at check-out.
- Michael’s: Receive 15 percent off purchases. Valid in-store only.
- Old Navy: Teachers can take 20 percent their total purchase during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- PersonalizationMall.com: Educators can take 25 percent off through the end of April.
- Roxy: Teachers are among the select occupations that can take 15 percent off all Roxy orders.
- Sea World: All active K-12 teachers in California and Arizona are eligible for a 2017 Teacher Fun Card, which includes two free single-day tickets that are good for entry through Dec. 30.
- Staples: Earn between 5 and 10 percent in rewards for your classroom purchases through the Staples Teacher Rewards program.
- Summitsoft: Teachers save a full 50 percent on all products.
- Talbots: Teachers don’t need a coupon code to save 15 percent on regular priced items every day. Valid teacher ID required.
- The Container Store: Sign up for the free Organized Teacher program to get special discounts all year.
- The Mine: Teachers can save 10 percent on furniture orders site-wide with valid teacher ID.
- The Scholastic Store: Teachers can download 100 free printable and five free posters for their classrooms.
- West Elm: Sign up for the West Elm Teacher discount and get 15 percent off with a valid school ID.
FLOWERS, CHOCOLATES AND GIFTS
You can’t go wrong with traditional gifts like chocolates and flowers during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- 1800Flowers.com: Use coupon code RMNSV15 to take 15 percent off through June 30.
- FromYouFlowers.com: Save $10 with coupon code 1072.
- Hershey’s Store: After verifying teacher status, educators can score a 20 percent discount on the full assortment of Hershey Store items.
- Lindt: Take 30 percent off all boxed chocolates through May 24.
- ProFlowers: You don’t need a coupon code to take 15 percent off through the end of the year.
- Vosges Chocolates: Save 15 percent on your first order with coupon code GIVEHC.
FOOD AND DRINK DEALS FOR TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
Molding young minds is exhausting, hunger-inducing work. These deals and discounts can help teachers satisfy their cravings.
- Applebee’s: Teachers receive 30 percent off meals the week of May 1 through May 5.
- Chick-fil-A: Select locations will be offering teachers a freebie on May 9 with a valid ID.
- Chipotle: All educators receive buy one, get one free burritos, bowls, salads or orders tacos. Valid Tuesday, May 2nd from 3 p.m. until close with a valid school ID.
- Mazzio’s: Use this coupon to enjoy the endless lunch buffet and salad bar through June 30.
- Pizza Hut: Create your own pan, hand-tossed or crispy crust pizza for just $11.
- Red Robin: You don’t need a coupon code to get appetizers starting at $3.
- Salata: From May 3 through May 5, Salata is offers teachers and school faculty a free salad or wrap from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sonic: Slurp down shakes or ice cream slushes for 50 percent off after 8 p.m.
BEAUTY, LUXURY AND COSMETICS
Your favorite teacher deserves to be pampered, but that doesn’t mean you have to pay top dollar. These stores and websites are offering deals that any educator will love.
- Bath and Body Works: Take $10 off purchases of $30 or more with coupon code S175709 through May 14.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond: Take 20 percent off any one purchase online or in stores when you sign up for mobile alerts.
- Clinique: The Beauty Closet event lets you take 50 percent off an exclusive Clinique collection through May 14.
- Sephora: Use this coupon to take 50 percent off on Sephora’s Big Beauty Sale both in stores and online through the end of May.
A huge thank you to Andrew Lisa for giving us the tools to appreciate our teachers! For more articles like this head over to