Calling all spice fans!!! Boy do we have the perfect Tasty Tuesday for you. Be warned, these suckers are addicting and are as easy to make as one, two, three.
- 1 c. finely shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar (preferably aged)
- 1 jalapeño, sliced thinly
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of Parmesan into a small mound on the parchment paper. Top with about half tablespoon of cheddar. Carefully pat cheese down flat then place a jalapeño slice on top. Sprinkle with bacon and crack a generous amount of pepper over each mound. Bake until crispy and golden, about 12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before transferring to serving dish. Serve at room temperature.
Thank you Delish for this delicious recipe that anyone can make. For more quick, easy, and yummy recipes head over to www.delish.com You will not regret it!