Looking for a versatile fruit snack? Look no further, the Bear of Real Estate has you covered! This delicious granola and fruit parfait is made with plain Greek yogurt, raspberry sauce, tons of fresh fruit and crunchy granola. The best part, if you don’t like these fruits you can choose your personal favorite to customize your parfait. Make these cups to go and take them to work for a light breakfast or mid-day snack. They also work perfectly for a quick, healthy, & easy school lunch.
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) raspberries; plus, additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 nectarines
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups granola
- mint leaves for garnish
- Place raspberries and sugar into a small bowl. Mash the fruit together until a sauce forms; leave some larger pieces intact.
- Peel and dice pineapple; dice nectarines. Can use canned pineapple and canned peaches in this recipe, too. Mix the diced fruit with blueberry.
- To make parfait: spoon in Greek yogurt to cover bottom of a cup/glass. Top with 2 tablespoons of raspberry sauce, follow with mixed fruit and several tablespoons of granola.
- Repeat the same arrangement. Garnish the top with whole raspberries and mint leaves. Keep refrigerated.
This recipe would not be possible without Tatyana’s Everyday Food. Thank you for this delicious summer treat! For similar everyday foods head over to www.tatyanaseverydayfood.com, You will not be disappointed.