Fall brings cooler temperatures but it also brings bonfires and that means time for smores. We have found a delicious twist on a campfire tradition that any adult could not turn down!
- Chocolate syrup for rimming glasses
- 8 sheets graham crackers, divided
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1¼ cups skim milk
- 3 oz. bourbon
- 14 toasted marshmallows
- Whipped cream for topping
- Rainbow sprinkles (Optional)
- Using a pastry brush, brush the rims of two glasses with chocolate syrup. Crush 2 sheets of graham crackers and place them on a small plate. Roll glasses in graham cracker crumbs.
- Place chocolate ice cream, milk, bourbon, 4 sheets of graham crackers, and ten marshmallows in a blender and blend on high speed until combined. Divide milkshake between two glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. Put marshmallows on skewers as garnish and add a sheet of graham crackers into each milkshake.
Thank you, www.wearenotmartha.com for this fun twist on a traditional treat!