Saint Patrick’s Day is almost here! Break out your green and get ready to celebrate! We have comprised a list of delicious recipes to get you into the Irish spirit.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- green maraschino cherry, garnish
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Slice the bottom of cherry and to the rim of glass.
- 1 1/2 Pounds russet potatoes (cleaned, and sliced 1/4 inch thick)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves (crushed)
- sea salt & fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 – 5 Slices uncured, nitrate free, thick-sliced bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- pico de gallo, salsa, or diced tomatoes (optional)
- 2 minced green onions
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and dry potatoes, leaving skin on.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil, rosemary, and thyme over potatoes. Stir to combine.
- Place potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, turn over, and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from baking sheet and place on a flat-sided cast iron skillet, slightly overlapping the edges.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon, and return to the oven for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro, and serve with Greek yogurt or sour cream.
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies