Saint Patrick’s Day is almost here! Break out your green and get ready to celebrate! We have comprised a list of delicious recipes to get you into the Irish spirit.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- green maraschino cherry, garnish
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Slice the bottom of cherry and to the rim of glass.
- 1 1/2 Pounds russet potatoes (cleaned, and sliced 1/4 inch thick)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves (crushed)
- sea salt & fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 – 5 Slices uncured, nitrate free, thick-sliced bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- pico de gallo, salsa, or diced tomatoes (optional)
- 2 minced green onions
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and dry potatoes, leaving skin on.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil, rosemary, and thyme over potatoes. Stir to combine.
- Place potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, turn over, and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from baking sheet and place on a flat-sided cast iron skillet, slightly overlapping the edges.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon, and return to the oven for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro, and serve with Greek yogurt or sour cream.
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies
Thank you to all the blogs who provided such delicious recipes to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day! http://www.geniuskitchen.com (Jade Martini) www.cookingwithcurls.com (Iris Nachos) www.thebakingchocolatess.com (Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies)