Who does not like a hearty soup? Chicken and rice is one of my family’s favorites.
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups no fat chicken stock
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 12 oz lean boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 tbsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- In a large pot bring water, chicken stock and bouillon cubes to a boil
- Add in chicken to boiling liquid and cook until chicken is cooked through about 10 minutes
- Once the chicken is cooked add in the rice, pepper, and salt and stir to combine
- Stir occasionally until rice is cooked, adding in more water if necessary
- Once ready to serve to add in parsley and stir
Thank you for this heartwarming recipe, AngiesHealthyHabit!
For additional recipes, you can follow Angie’s Healthy Habit at https://www.facebook.com/groups/AngiesHealthyHabits/