The 2018 Glover Park Concert Series takes place on the last Friday evening of each month from April to September. Enjoy music under the stars and be sure to bring a picnic and blankets or set up your lawn chairs, after 4:00 pm (no tarps or tents). Personal tables can be set up in the street on North Park Square, after 5:30 pm but not in Glover Park. The free outdoor concerts take place at 8:00 pm rain or shine.
- April 27: Band X (Party Rock band)
- May 25: Electric Avenue (80’s MTV experience)
- May 26: Symphony on the Square
- June 29: Bogey & The Viceroy (Classic Soul to today’s hits)
- July 27: Grains of Sand (Carolina Beach)
- August 24: Crystal Clear Band (Variety Party band)
- September 28: The Mustangs (Rock and Roll)
Call 770-794-5601 for table reservations.
For more information on this wonderful event, head over to: