Here is a simple dinner to make during a busy work week. This recipe is amazing and your family will beg you to make it again!
• 3 chicken breasts , boneless and skinless
• 4 cups broccoli florets
• 1 pound carrots , trimmed and sliced into 1″ thick slices
• 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
• 4 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
• 4 cloves garlic , minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Add the chicken to the center of the cookie sheet.
4. Add the vegetables around it in an even, single layer.
5. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is browned and the vegetables are browned and crisp.
Thank you to Dinner Then Dessert for another great recipe!