S’mores are a favorite summertime snack. Whether you are camping or just making these yummies as a special treat, your family will enjoy every sticky moment.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
5-6 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
Reese’s mini peanut butter cups or Hershey bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease mini-muffin pan with non-stick butter spray
3. In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter with a spoon
4. Evenly distribute mixture to the 24 mini muffin cups. Press along the bottom and sides to make a “cup”.
5. Bake for 5 minutes
6. While they are baking cut 12 large marshmallows in half
7. Remove the pans from the oven and place either one Reese’s or two sections of a Hershey bar in the graham cracker cup and cover with 1/2 of marshmallow (cut side facing down)
8. Turn your oven on broil
9. Put the pan back in and broil for 2 minutes (WATCH THEM!!) Take them out as soon as they start to brown
10. Let cool for one hour
11. Use a teaspoon or knife to wedge under the s’more cups and they should just pop right out!
Thank you to Princess Pinky Girl for this delicious treat!